What to do?

I never really liked moral studies but I have always gave it my best shot, and yet what I have to show for what I've done in the end? A extremely annoying and not to mention depressing B3 for SPM . As if thats not crappy enough, my MPW lecturer told us that none of us in this batch were able to get result any higher than B- for our Moral Studies in the Finals for Sem.1 . Its like painful whack in the face, I mean , c'mon, what are the chances for me to receive bad news for the same subject in one fothnight.Because of that stupid B3, I am unable to even qualify for a JPA loan and thanks to the Moral Studies here, it just got a heck lot tougher to get a CGPA of 3.0 (as if it wasn't difficult enough in the first place).But bygones are bygones,what can I do about the past?Nothing but forgeting bout' it.I guess just have to look foward and do my best ,rite??

No comments: